Whether or not you like it, the handbag you choose to carry is a status symbol. Some people buy purses which say "I'm classy" or "I'm rich." And while those are both lovely adjectives (if that's your thing), we prefer taking action. Let your handbag say, "I just got back from killing this dragon. Did you need some help with that?"
This Dragon Fang Laser Cut Bag features black faux-leather scales against a red background that really makes their shape pop. It's got short handles and also a removable crossbody strap so the style works for more adventurers. But the best part is the closure. The top has a tab with a loop into which you slot a dragon fang. So basically you have a dragon's maw protecting your stuff. The red inside is generous, because adventuring requires a lot of equipment. We understand these things, as adventurers ourselves.
- Dragon Fang Laser Cut Bag
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Top tab loop features a dragon fang closure (on a chain, because we've met you)
- Gunmetal studs and hardware
- Double handles have 11" drop
- Removable crossbody strap adjusts from 13" - 24" drop
- 2 side pockets for easy access to a soda, phone, or dragon mace
- 3 interior pouches (1 with a zipper closure)
- Metal feet on bottom to prevent wear and tear
- Materials: 100% polyurethane body (exclusive of decoration, which is, obviously, dragon - also known as acrylic); metal hardware; 100% polyester lining
- Care Instructions: Spot clean only
- Exterior Dimensions: 15" long x 4" deep x 9 1/2" tall (8" at center)
- We're not giving you interior dimensions because it's not padded and other than the tab loop, it doesn't have a top closure, so the sky's the limit. Or, rather, your armpit.