A lot of our money goes into books, especially when we're in college. The only thing worse than lugging all those "intro to" books around the university bookstore is the bill you rack up when you get to the register (although the muscles are nice). Used book stores are like a siren's call to a geek - irresistible. And then there's our ebooks and our audiobooks, our graphic novels, and as much as we love and frequent our local library, we still end up sinking a lot of our hard earned cash into books somehow.
So we figured it was about time we put our savings into our books literally with this Olde Book Purse. It looks like an old leather-bound volume you'd find in your grandmother's library, but it functions like a handbag. It holds your wallet, your phone, possibly your eReader or your book, depending on their respective sizes. It has an adjustable shoulder strap that comes off entirely in case you want to use it as an oversized clutch or pop it on a bookshelf to sneakily hold something. Like all books, with this one you can use your imagination.
- Olde Book Purse
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Looks like an old leather book, but it's actually a faux-leather purse
- Removable shoulder strap with buckle adjusts from 22-26" drop
- Remove the strap and you have a large clutch or a great place to store stuff on a bookshelf
- Decorative wrap-around strap fastens securely closed (plus, there's a zipper across the top)
- Interior has an open pocket and a zipped pocket on opposite sides, both of which fit an iPhone 6+ without its case
- Materials: 100% polyurethane body, 100% polyester satin lining
- Care Instructions: Surface clean only
- Exterior Dimensions: 9" tall x 8" wide x 3 1/4" deep
- Interior Dimensions: 8" tall x 7" wide x 3" deep