To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Prevent your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat （radiators, inside of cars in summer）.
- Clean the canvas with a soft cloth dampened with slightly soapy water, avoiding the leather parts. Never use solvent.
- Avoid contact with hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.
- When not in use, store the article in the felt pouch provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperature, high humidity or unventilated areas.
Natural cowhide leather:
The trimmings are in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
- Protect your product from water, which may stain the leather.
- Natural cowhide may be stained by contact with damp hands （sanitizer, hand cream, water, perfume etc.）.